From:
david dalli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 1997 00:53:11 +0200

Thank you all for replying so promtly to my Q? Some Heinz products made in
England bear the 'suitable for a gluten free diet' note I mentioned; others
bear the crossed grain.

My Q? was promted mostly due to the different ingredients used in the
regular bottled  ketchup made in England and the ones on the sachets made
in the U.S.A. Are the ingredients of the bottled ketchup made in the U.S.A
the same as those on the sachet's.

Yours gratefully
David Dalli in Malta Europe