From:
Jan Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 May 1997 13:33:02 -0400

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to get information of the GF status of Jelly Bellies,
Lifesavers, and Jolly Ranchers. I had received some info on the first two,
but not anything on Jolly Ranchers. When "saving" a bunch of read mail, my
computer "deleted" instead.

What I had received was verbal confirmation that Jelly Bellies were mostly GF
but one person said some flavors are and some are not. Lifesavers seem to be
GF according to those who responded. I got one answer this morning from
someone saying Jolly Ranchers gave him symptoms even though they are supposed
to be GF.

Anyway, not much help I guess, but I tried!

Jane