Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 1996 09:31:59 -0600
From:
Karen Bulmer <[log in to unmask]>

Please be aware that the list previously distributed is from the U.S., I
have contacted Campbells in Canada and will forward that list as soon as I
recieve it.

But talking to them at them at least the Campbells Red and White Soups
listed are the same in both Canada and the U.S.  This is great news since
for the last year I have only been buying the two tomato soups, since last
time I called they were the only GF ones available.  When Chicken with white
and Wild rice came out I called and was told it was not GF, now it is.  When
I asked what had changed she said that nothing had changed on the label at
all but it was classed as GF now but that it did have MSG in it.  As MSG is
not a problem for me my Campbells Red and White soup choices has now doubled
from two to four, Hip-hip-hurray.

Karen, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada