From:
Nancy Weitzel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 1997 19:06:45 -0700

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
After reading all of your wonderful, compassionate, informative,
and VERY convincing letters, my son told me he would go back on
the diet and try to get off the DAPSONE. He is profoundly deaf,
as well, and that has made the communication and understanding
difficult but he was thankful to all of you for your time taken
to reply to my letter.
I am so thankful to all of you! God Bless each and every one of you!
With a grateful heart in Washington!
Nancy