NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Angela Alvarez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 1997 11:08:05 +0100
I have a question regarding Epipens. We don't have them here,
and I have to carry an epinephrine injection (with a traditional
syringe) instead. The doctor checked it and left the right amount
of epinephrine for Nikolas (1 year old). I believe that epipens
are much more convenient, and I could get them in France (2 hours
drive from me) Could someone tell me what should I ask for? I mean,
I suppose they are different depending on the age of the children?
They must have smaller or bigger amounts of epinephrin on them?

Angela