NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sarah Clifford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 1997 11:09:01 -0700
Well, I've been to France and they don't know the meaning of Lactose Free
Food but at least they label the ingredients.  Same for England.

I also never pay attention to what the food product says (such as Dairy
Free) I just go by the ingredients listed.

I also would have never thought that French Fries would have whey on them.
Is there any other fast food products out there that the companies do this
to?

Sarah