NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
psam ordener <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 1997 20:27:12 -0800
I'll vote for a change in that law!  It's a real pain trying to explain
to friends and teachers that even though it says dairy-free, it's not
necessarily safe for my milk-allergic kid.  Look at Cool Whip - says it's
dairy free (but now has a disclaimer that says, "contains milk protein).

psam
in beautiful Friendswood