NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 1997 20:06:14 -0500
Okay, I admit that I have been subscribed to this list since it began, but
recently have not been closely following it...so if this suggestion has
already come up..skip reading this email.

Did you guys know how wonderful instant potato flakes (dairy free of
course!) work as a soup/stock thickener/creamer? Flavor isn't much of an
issue and it of course does add extra fiber and a little bit of nutrition too.

I noticed on Health Valley's veggie chili that potato flakes are listed as
an ingredient. Figured it can't hurt to give it a try. EXCELLENT!

Thought I would pass that along, now that the weather is getting cooler
again and thoughts (mine anyway) are turning towards warm cooking!

Smiles,
Dawn
:) :) :)

http://agape.doit.wisc.edu/dmh/home.htm