NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"M. Steiner" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 1997 23:18:48 -0700
Hi there,
I don't know where you live, but in my area, (So. Ca.) there is a small
chain of specialty food markets, called "Trader Joe's" and their chocolate
chips are milk free, whey free, lactose free, etc.  Not only it doesn't
list it, they have gone through the "Monica's gut test."  I can attest
there is NO milk in them whatsoever, and I WOULD (unfortunately) know.  ;-)
Best wishes,

Monica