NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Heidi Loncosky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 1997 17:15:04 -0400
Airplanes are not the only place to worry about the food.  This summer my
children and I took the train from Pennsylvania to Arizona.  There was no way
that I was going to try for three days to find something for my son to eat
that wasn't going to make him bounce off the walls or have diarrhea.  The
food bag and cooler that I brought along were a blessing. Not having ever
traveled by train I was a little afraid of what them might say about all that
I had to carry but no one said a word.  I had a little speech prepared just
in case, but thankfully I didn't need to use it.
Just a thought, on the train, the price of your food is not included in your
ticket. You have to buy waht you want to eat.  I guess it would be too much
to think that if they didn't have the food that you could eat on a plane,
that they might take a little off your ticket price?

Heidi L.