VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bill Gross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jun 1998 15:53:38 -0400
Here are some activities that come to mind that I can  and do enjoy with
no or minimal assistance from sighted folks: 1Fishing from the bank.
Fortunately, my wife and I have a lakeside cabin.   2Attending musical
concerts or comedy concerts   3Excercising on my home tredmill

Bill in Ky and Tenn

As a psychologist, I talk and listen to patients with no assistance at
all.