VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Seymour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 23:44:25 -0400
I have found simply turning off the external unit, waiting several
seconds, then turning it back on to be sufficient almost every time. It
seems like your problem is more severe, because you have to re-boot.

Please clarify: Are you suggesting that re-downloading the software for
dec talk may be useful?

Peter Seymour