NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Art Pightling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 1997 14:14:14 -0500
Is anyone on this list familiar with the provocation/ neutralization
therapy for allergies?  It is discussed in Dr Doris Rapp's books, and
involves testing one potential allergen at a time, and then finding the
correct "neutralization" dose for each allergen.  Then, this is
considered the antidote for contact with the allergen( dust, food
items, mold, etc).   My son recently saw an environmental medicine /
allergist who has started him down this path.

Any others tried this?  Good results?  What can I expect?  The reason
he recommended this route is that my son has problems with dust & molds
which are everywhere, and living in the real world, we cannot avoid
them.  Also, his problem food list is sooooooo long, it is hard to find
something that he will eat that does not have one thing or another
which will cause him to react.

Any comments or advice for us?

Thanks

Kim