NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 1997 10:29:42 -0700
Hi Joe,
You wrote:
>As for diabetes, I am a type II diabetic, with a mild wheat and milk
>intolerance.  I also have two Sons who are mildly milk intolerant.

I hope this isn't too naive a question, but I have heard that diabetes is
caused by milk- from some sources and caused by white flour from other
schools of thought.

Can you enlighten me on this? There is celiac disease and diabetes in my
family as well as milk problems; that is why I ask.

Thank you in advance.
All the best,

Susan