NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Portra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 1997 08:10:07 -0600
I have a new one for you (at least it is new to me).  We still use baby
lotion on my daughter, but last night she saw some of my Vaseline Dry Skin
lotion on the table and used it.  She put it on her face and immediately
broke out in a rash.  I read the label and it has potasium lactate in it.
 Could this have done it?  I've always read shampoo and bubble bath labels,
but I guess I have to expand that to anything and everything that comes
near her.

Kass