NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

matthew kinross <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 13 Mar 1997 13:56:25 GMT
Some personal experience re: the inhalant allergy discusion -
My allergy to milk and eggs( the principal symptom being ulcerative colitis) was discovered when I was 15  (to say
diagnosed would be to give the doctors involved credit for a diagnosis which was never made).  Since then I have
kept relatively dairy free but for many years no doctor I ever met would support the allergy 'theory'.  7 years ago I
underwent a colonoscopy by a more sympathetic doctor and some areas of active inflammation were  found, so I
decided to be stricter with my diet - and LO! my spring/early summer hayfever from which I have also suffered
severely all my life has almost completely dissappeared! (my insides are better too!).

But it may of course just be a coincidence!!

Matthew