NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
The Andersons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 08:46:38 -0600
My son was constipated since birth. We took him off dairy at the age of 3 to try something... he stillhad a hard time going after 1 year of laxatives and stool softeners from the Dr.s.  Now that I was diagnosed ( and now both kids ) LI I am really trying to keep all dairy out of our diets. The problem seems to have taken care of itseslf. although the Dr.s say " there is no reason why they shouldn't be on dairy...Put them back on it for the calcium" Of course it is our medical Dr. saying that. We nod our head  and keep them off the dairy. We really appreciate having  our chirpractor who uses Applied Kneisology  open our eyes to the whole world of LI and how to avoid the problems.
Tracy