NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Sun, 2 Mar 1997 12:53:17 -0500
MARGARET E HERRICK wrote:

> It looks like someone threw Robert and Ilyia off the No-Milk list,(so I
> read recently) but at least we don't have Gonzales any longer.
In defence of this list - I have NOT been thrown out :) Just have not
had much to say. I am also going through other health related
lists/newsgroups, total message count is probably around 500 a day.
Add to this otherwise rather full day of work, etc. and not much time
is left for message writing. I tend to respond only when addressed
directly, when I want to see an answer to a particular question myself,
or when I feel that I may have something new to say. (Of course sometimes
I get carried away :)
As for me "wanting to continue to drink milk" - I have not been drinking
milk very much anyway, but do/did eat other dairies; and it's not so
much wanting to drink it, as wanting to be able to drink it. I know I have
some sort of reaction to dairies. After being dairy free/limited dairy
for a while all I have to do is eat some dairy and my sinuses are stuffed
within short period of time. Several hours later I am back to normal.
Trying to figure out how bad it is, and what can be done about it - that's
why I am on this list.

Ilya