NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
richard horne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 1997 03:43:34 GMT
Hazel,

Right on!!This list has not only improved my life as a mother of an allergic
child with this so called"recipe forum" as D.Twogood calls it but let me
tell you-it has given my child the knowledge at the age of 6 that she is NOT
the only one and she now penpals with other children who have the same
allergy to milk.
Hazel rose a good question on Feb. 27th about the life of milk protein on
surfaces. Maybe Mr.Twogood could be more concerned with answering questions,
exchanging ideas (yes,even recipes) and discussing the cons of milk than
with trying to get Robert back on the list. Some of us are not on this list
to  make ALL of society milk free-but to help our children feel a little
more "normal",
accepted and understood. We have the right to exchange recipes and find out
info on how to live with this as well as to hear all sides and learn for
ourselves the cons of milk. Let each of us take from this list what our
individual needs are. Thank heavens for helpful suggestions and recipes.
Keep them coming.

Chris Horne