NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
matthew kinross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 1997 14:53:01 GMT
From my own personal experience of finding I had an allergy to milk and eggs when I was 15 (and very ill), I
suggest you work on the principle of eliminating milk entirely.  Anything you can add back is a bonus but I found
that substitutes are not the real thing and make it more difficult to avoid using milk when the choice is not
available.  In  later years I had a similar problem with tobacco - the only cure was to stop completely!  My own
children have had a reletively milk-free up-bringing and have therefore(?) never developed the problems I had,
even though there is a lot of eveidence to suggest that the tendency may be inherited.

Good luck

Matthew Kinross           tel.01203 838635         fax.01203 83848          room T220           SBE-T
Coventry University
School of the Built Environment
T Block
COVENTRY  CV1 5FB