NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abigail Neuman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 1997 08:21:45 -0700
I would find it very helpful if everyone could make sure that the subject heading
for each message is related to the body of the document.  I realize that hitting
the reply-all button on your email while reading a message from the No-Milk list
is an easy way to send a new message to the list; however, please take the time to
replace the subject heading when you do this so that it relates to the new message.
 Otherwise people may delete your message before reading it if the "re:. . ." does
not interest them.  Thanks again.  Abigail
---
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/4003/
Join the Monday night Celiac chats from 8PM - 10PM ET
and the celiac forum at: http://www.medsupport.org

http://www.mailexcite.com