NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Helen Fernety <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 1997 22:10:33 -0400
Hello No-Milk Folks,

DAIRY ALERT - Mary Jane (Stark Candy Co. Division of Necco) currently has a
bag called "Mary Jane Peanut Butter Lover's Treats"  The bag contains
Original Mary
Janes, Mary Jane Peanut Butter Kisses and Mary Jane Chocolate Peanut
Butter Kisses.  The company has this product out in two different bags,
both almost identical.  One bag lists dairy, one does not!  The company
representative  says he feels very comfortable that the products don't
contain dairy. BUT is advised any one with dairy allergies to please avoid
this product. We will update when information is available.

Non-Dairy: Something to Moo About has a purely FUN kid's Halloween issue
that we just put online.  It's a way to get kids with milk allergies used
to our site as a place to share and learn.  Here is a brief sample of what
your kids will at our "NoWhey Kids" site (http://non-dairy.org/kids.html).

- 12 Kid Friendly Website
        Science, Games, Animals, Book clubs, Babysitting hints.
- Trick or No-Moo Treats
        Our favorite Dairy-Free Halloween Treats
- Goosebumps Contest
        Submit your favorite book title and you may WIN
- The Goosebumps Challenge
        Fun quiz to test your knowledge of R.L. Stine and his work.
- Creepy Cookies Cookbook
        A review of 2 gross Halloween cookbooks that kids love.
        A sample recipe - Blood Clout Chewies

ADDITIONAL HALLOWEEN ARTICLE:
See "Parenting" in our adult site for hints on how to have a dairy-free fun
filled holiday.

Wishing your family a moo...nsterously fun Halloween,

Helen

Non-Dairy: Something to Moo About, Inc.
Dairy-Free education and support nonprofit organization
Sponsored in part by Yahoo!

10425 SW 114 Ct.
Miami, FL 33176
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 1-305-598-0374   FAX 1-305-598-5476