NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Wentz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 1997 21:52:59 -0500
Paula Clark wrote:

> My sons kindergarten teacher has project next week using powdered milk.
>  Since he is extremely allergic to dairy, I am looking for an alternative.
>  Any ideas?

There are a number of good powdered milk substitutes available.  What
does she plan on doing with it?  Is it for an art project that will then
hang on the walls?  Is it for a food product that will be consumed right
away?  Different powdered milks may work better than others for
different things.

Maybe you could just pull your son out that day as a protest?

--
Kathy Wentz              I've never had a humble opinion in my life.
[log in to unmask]      If you're going to have one, why bother to