NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Paula Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 1997 15:33:06 -0400

<<  What method have you used to teach him
 what to do?  >>

He has had several reactions in his life which made it easier to identify
that he was having a reaction.  He has used the Epi-trainer (FAN sells these
empty shots so you can practice with them http://foodallergy.org/ )  and he
said he felt his throat was like a balloon filling up with air and he knew he
had to do something quick.   I don't think he realizes he probably saved his
life.    There is such excellent brochures, videos and even a schools program
that FAN sells that are all excellent training material.  Its no doubt in my
mind that what FAN has offered has protected the lives of our kids.