NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Gina Weal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 1997 11:28:21 +1000

>        It is the other way round. Depressed immune systems
>allow candida to proliferate. Something else is causing the problem.
>Dr may be correct. Are you on a restricted diet now?
>
>        Sue H
>PS There is a yeast-l if you are interested.

 Dear Sue,
I am on a wheat and dairy free diet. Also avoiding soy, preservatives and msg.
Feeling 100% better taking these measures and have been able to drop my
pulmicort puffer from 3 puffs bd to 2 puffs bd with success for the first
time in 5 years. Mind you, it makes a difference having a Dr who believes in
food sensitivity and doesn't just hand me another puffer. I do still need
serevent bd.