NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Tammy Glaser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 1997 08:50:19 -0500
>> My favorite book on food sensitivities in general is "Food Chemical
>> Sensitivities" by Robert Buist, PhD.  He analyzes studies on this and much
>> less alarmist than other material I've read.  And, when he is pointing out
>> the dangers of certain foods, he attempts to let science speak for itself.
>
>Speaking of Robert Buist...I just checked his book "Food Intolerance,, What
it >is and how to cope with it" out at my local library.  Even though it was
>written in 1984, I found it to be very informative and EVEN better it has
over >120 Pages of recipes, diet plans and substitutes for common food
allergens.

That's exactly what I found with the other book.  It's "dated," but more
informative than books that are more current.  It would be great if he wrote
an update....hmmm...maybe I will check and see.

Tammy G.

"A parent's love perceives no limitations."