NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
MARGARET E HERRICK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 1997 18:35:01 EST
Hi, Ilya,

I have no idea if there is a book, but suftes are common additives to a
lot of foods as preservatives, etc.   My first encounter was in high
school chemistry class when I got sick from Sulfre di-something fumes.
In recent years I almost died of a strong medication given to me for a
mild bladder infection.  It was Septra DS.  In my case it cause a really
deadly allergy to all forms of sulfites.

As I look back I never "believed in" allergies or computer viruses!
Well I am a believer now!

best wishes                                  Maggie