NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Marcy B. Fiacco" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 16:13:41 -0500
Hi, this is my first posting.  I am working on a brochure for children who
cannot drink cow's milk for a variety of reasons.   I am interested in
whether products such as egg substitute, flour or corn tortillas, and pita
bread may contain casein or other milk proteins.  Can anyone answer this
one? Can anyone refer me to a resource?

Marcy Fiacco,
Albany, New York