NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Deborah Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 1997 21:35:55 -0500
Rich's Non-Dairy Coffee Creamer
Yes, it's marked U in a circle PAREVE.
Here's the ingredients on the fat free:
water, corn syrup, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, 2% or less of the
folwoing: emulsiufiers(mono and diglycerides, sodium stearoyl lactylate (My
notes show this can be from milk or not and since I don't react to this
stuff, and since it's marked PAREVE, I don't think it's from milk in this
case. You may want to write them to ask or test it on yourself if your
reaction isn't too severe.) polysorbate 60, soy protein isolate, dipotassium
phosphate, titanium dioxide and beta carotene, vegtable gum (carrageenan),
salt, sodium acid pyrophosphate, dextrose, artificial flavor.

I know, I know, this sounds like it could kill me... but I try to balance by
not eating fast food junk and having fresh veggies.

I tried to search for a web page and couldn't find one, but they are in
Buffalo and I found this address on the internet, in case you are interested:
Rich Products Corporation
(716)878-8000
Fax: (716)878-8266 1150 Niagara St
Buffalo, NY 14213-1714