NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jon Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 1997 13:52:05 -0400
On Tue, 7 Oct 1997, DAVID POHLE wrote:

> animal died).   Important point here:  To me, this would
> not necessarily mean that no milk at all is used in these
> establishments.  Just that milk would only be used in
> strict accordance with kosher laws.

Which dictate that dairy and meat cannot be mixed.  Order a kosher meat
meal, and there can be no dairy in it.  In fact, I've heard that in
Israel, most resturants are entirely either meat or dairy and do not do
both types of food.

 Jon Lewis <[log in to unmask]>  |  Unsolicited commercial e-mail will
 Network Administrator       |  be proof-read for $199/message.
 Florida Digital Turnpike    |