NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Daniel Twogood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 1997 07:32:15 -0800
I stumbled upon the milk connection to pain in my practice 12 years ago.
I have been stubling and bumbling my way through the diet pain connection
until Don Wiss informed ne of this site. I have tried to share this
information at other sites and have been ridiculed often. At the neuroweb
forum I have been labeled quack, crock, and lower than a vet, and Dr.
Knowitall or Dr Toogoodtobetrue.
After making the milk connection in cases of headaches, back pain, and
various neuropathies, I then discovered similar reactions to MSG,
aspartame, and of course, gluten.
You all know what gluten and casein and lactose, etc. can do. And I have
come to realize that these sensitivities are not uncommon.
But try to tell the general public. Do you want to know how far away we
are from making this common knowledge? I got a hint on the news the other
day, and it made me chuckle. The local mountains were snowed in a few
weeks ago. The highway patrol allowed only essential traffic, and for
groceries that was----you guessed it----milk and bread.
DT