Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 1997 11:20:37 -0400

Just heard from Pamela. She was very concerned. We went over the
email that I had received and the reactions that my friend and I have
had. Since I don't feel comfortable speaking for others we focused on
my reactions mainly. Since I have no food allergies (besides gluten
intolerance), I had systematically gone over what I had consumed, and
didn't eat the wholepackage of cookies or biscotti, she has contacted the
FDA and is doing an extensive investigation of a possible contamination.
She expressed that she is very serious about the maintenace of healthy
and delicious food for celiacs, she knows that it is difficult for us to get
certain foods that we can eat and like at the same time. I will notify
everyone
about the outcome. Carolyn.