From:
Crystal J Foley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 1997 01:34:51 EST

On Fri, 21 Feb 1997 23:34:43 -0500 [log in to unmask]
writes:

>Has anyone yet figured out anything to take/do/use
>immediately once you know that you have inadvertently
>consumed gluten and you begin to have that familiar awful
>feeling in your gut?

It has been awhile since I've had that happen, thank
goodness, but sometimes it helps to drink about a half of
a glass of white wine. It seems to stop the symptoms. Just make sure the
wine doesn't have any grain alcohols added to it. (You never know what
they will put in things. I've seen Vodka that is made from wheat instead
of potatoes.)

Crystal
El Paso, Texas