Date:
Mon, 5 May 1997 00:19:38 -0400

Is there anyone out there that knows about this blood test.  I had two done
because I was having memory problems.  This test gives more information that
the normal B12 test.  I was told that the results are coming back low instead
of high and that the Neurologist, Internist, Hemotologist and Genetesist do
not know why but not to worry about it because they don't think it will cause
any problems.  Not very reassuring when they don't know what is happening.
Thanks!
Karen