From:
Elise Gorseth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 1997 15:57:53 -0400

I agree that increasing public awareness of celiac disease would be a good
thing. The Boston Globe has excellent Food section, and there is usually a
large article on a particular food topic with associated recipes. Recently
there was an article on grains and their health benefit (for that other 99%
of the population!). What work has been done to get celiac related articles
in newspaper food sections, and what sort of response have people had? I
think that an interesting article on the challenges & successes of eating
gluten-free with some associated recipes would be an appropriate means to
improving knowledge about celiac disease. Perhaps someone out there has
tried this and can share their experience with me.

Elise A. Gorseth
Assistant Scientist
SCRIPTGEN Pharmaceuticals Inc.
200 Boston Avenue, Suite 3000
Medford, MA 02155

Tel: (617) 393-8041
Fax: (617) 396-1028
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

The contents of this posting are based only on my personal opinions and do
not reflect the views held by my employer, SCRIPTGEN Pharmaceuticals Inc..