Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 1997 07:20:43 -0500

Hi all- yet another friend looking for info and thought I'd give a try to
help her out. She and her two young daughters were diagnosed last year with
major yeast overgrowth (candida) in addition to a ton of other allergies. As
part of their diet to help keep this problem under control, they also avoid
gluten as per their allergist. They don't seem to suffer from any stomach
symptoms, but if they go back to yeast in their diet- they get sick quite
frequently, the girls have a problem with concentration and behavoiral
symptoms (that's how they were diagnosed in the first place, when the
youngest had problems in school). I have seen from time to time on the list a
correlation between the yeast problem any cd. Any input would be greatly
appreciated. I am already planning on passing along info to her on
recommended cook books and products that may free of all these offending
agents, but if there is anything that could help them along further, I am
sure they would be grateful.

Thanks as always, you are all such a big source of info and support.
Best Regards,
Leslie-NYC