From:
Michael Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 1997 22:34:08 GMT

> Spoke with Susan Lucas in Consumer AFfairs at General Mills regarding
> French > Toast (with or without gluten).  I did not get a yes or no
> answer.

This week, I also called the company (800) 328-1144 and received the old
answer that none of the General Mills products are GF.  The company is not
willing to make a commitement due to the volume of wheat products in the
plant.

There are many products produced in mixed plants.  When care is taken
by the company, then the risks to celiacs are reduced and we each must
make our own choice.

It would have been interesting to eat a ceral that looked like pieces
of toast.

----
Michael Jones ([log in to unmask]) Orlando, FL USA