From:
"Thomas M. Davis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 1997 12:57:26 -0400

I don't want to get into a big political debate here, but Mrs. Clinton's
attempt to fix healthcare scared the heck out of me.  For one thing, she
did not have one single MD on her committe.  And they tried to hold the
meetings behind closed doors, etc. etc.  I don't think the government
will ever be able to apply their approach effectively to healthcare.
What we need is a simple insurance offering to people who want INSURANCE
instead of managed care.  This is just my 1&1/2 cents.