From:
"C.M. D'Orazio" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 1997 07:26:15 -0400

To All List Members,

First I would like to recap why I am posting this message to you all.
On October 16th (?)  A dear friend of mine (Marilyn, the host of the
Monday's Celiac Chat Group) posted a message to you all.  She asked for
GF Recipes for a friend in the hospital.  That friend is me, it has been
8 weeks since I was hospitalized.

I am sending this message out to you all because I would like to THANK
EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU, who responded to Marilyn's post with lot's of
very good GF recipes which she forwarded to me.  I am not on yet on full
solid foods but each day I am given a new solid food to eat.

At this time I also would like to THANK, Marilyn for doing all this work
for a perfect stranger.  Also I would like to THANK all the people that
I have meet through the Chat group, for their wishes,  prayers and Get
Well Cards that I have received.  With the help of one of my doctor's
keeping in touch with the Celiac Host (Marilyn) this was all possible.

I just can't thank all of you enough for all that you have done for me.
I also have to mention that if you did not get a summary before it was
because I did tell Marilyn, that I wanted to thank you all myself as
soon as I could do it.

For a lot of you, List Members  that are about to celebrate
Thanksgiving, I wanted to take this opportunity to say:  "HAPPY
THANKSGIVING  to you and your families".  On behalf of my doctor's, all
the hospital staff and myself, we couldn't haven't done it without your
help.

GF recipes are always welcomed.  Keep a song in your hearts.  And most
of all keep well during this very special holiday.

Clelia