From:
Peggy Laffs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 1997 11:49:27 -0400

Hello everyone,
I met a lady visiting for a wedding. Overheard her talking about daughter's
difficult diet in hotel restroom. .when I inquired if glutenfree, she replied
yes with many additional limitations including corn,etc. They live in Conn.
but i know not where.  They know noone living gluten free lifestyle. Seemed
cautious of strangers so did not give me her name but i did give mine and
address. Also promised to leave list information for her at hotel desk .I
told her thgt number of people on list had children with problem and she
would be able to get some support from them. I know how she feels because I
knew noone in Richmond and the list has been great help to me.
It is a beautiful Sat and doubt many of you at your computer. If you are and
could send me some info to pass on today would really appreciate it. The
little girl is three and absolutely precious. Thanks. Peg