From:
"D&J G." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 1997 10:31:13 -0700

Hello all!

        I have tried to post this message twice already, so I hope that this
time it'll work.

        I chat at WBS often.  It is presently the largest chat community on
the net and it is clean and no bs is tolarated.  I thought that it would be
great if there could be a Celiac Support Room on WBS for us to chat in.  So,
I wrote a petition.  The petition that gets the most votes by a certain time,
gets the room created.

        To sign my petition, you must first of all become members of WBS.  To
become a member, you have to find a handle for yourself (a nickname) and a
password.  Here is the WBS homepage, with more information:  http://wbs.net/
If you still need more information, you can use the Help desk and FAQ:
http://pages.wbs.net/webchat3.so?&help.x=1

        After you become a member (a validation code will be sent to you by
e-mail and the next time you chat you just simply enter it where it asks) you
can sign my petition located under Health, Well-Being and Support (you'll
have to click on a pull-down menu).  here is the shortcut to get to the
petitions page:  http://members.wbs.net/cgi-bin/wbs_petition.cgi

        You can have up to 5 handles per e-mail address in wbs.  I presently
need roughly 200 more signatures on my petition for it to be created.  So, if
40 of you sign it, with 5 handles each, (or 200 of you sign it with 1 handle)
then we have a good chance!  I hope this message gets through all right and I
hope to have a future permanent chat-room on WBS!  Thanks to all!

        Jeannine