From:
Patrick Cahill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 1997 21:31:39 UT

Thank you to everyone on the list who kindly responded to my inquiry regarding
where to find Meijer cream cheese.

Meijer is a family-owned super store with store brand products found in
Michigan, Indiana, Ohio and Illinois.  One person sent the phone number of the
headquarters.  We have reached the Customer Service department and are still
waiting for information on the possibility of having this product shipped.
There are no stores outside of the states listed above who carry their brand.

Two other brands mentioned as possibly being GF were:

Healthy Choice Cream Cheese--regular and strawberry
Crystal Farms Cream Cheese (in MN)
I have yet to research these as to possible locations where they may be
purchased.

To those who requested information about the source of the list for GF
products:
CSA/USA publishes a commercial listing of GF products.  I purchased one at a
support meeting, however I am sure it can be obtained by calling 402-558-0600
(CSA/USA inc.).  I believe I paid $8.00 for my copy.
Also Tri-County Celiac Sprue Support Group
        6015 Lahring Road
        Holly, MI      48442
publishes an extensive listing of companies who have been contacted and have
stated their products are GF.

Thank you again to everyone who responded.   When I have any further
information, I will again post to the list.
Coralie in NJ