Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 97 15:37:46 EST
From:

From:    Sally Lopez <[log in to unmask]>
 Minute Rice was also implicated
-- not the rice itself, but perhaps the processing, enriching, or
packaging.  It appears all three go on the no-no list.

I also was having a problem with Minute Rice. It took a couple times
before the Minute Rice was implicated. Bloating, flatulence, gross
indigestion. Couldn't be the RICE! It was. By the 'luck of the draw',
Basmati regular rice was cooked for supper.  No problem! Tried the
Minute Rice again. Problem! I agree. It has to be something in the way
it's processed, enriched or packaged.

Dennis