Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 1997 03:55:03 -0000

You might try Lundgren rice cakes. Since they seem to be into rice only
(at least I've only seen rice products from Lundgren at my local food
co-op), I doubt very much that there would be contamination from wheat.
And they are WONDERFUL!!!! The Quaker Oats type are like cardboard in
comparison. The Lundgren rice cakes are twice as dense as any others I've
seen. I personally love the Mochi Sweet type (just rice and salt), there
are others.

You can contact them at
Lundberg Family Farms
Richvale CA 95974-0369

to find out about gluten-free concerns and also local
distributors/mailorder sources.

                   Peace, Cathy Flick [log in to unmask]