From:
Allen & Caroline Herdle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 1997 10:40:34 -0400

Celiac Friends and Friends of Celiacs,

May 3rd is the date, 1:30 is the time, and Carolinas Medical Center dining
room 1 on the third floor is the place to be!  This is the next meeting of
the Charlotte Celiac Support Group.  Our program includes Jan Waggoner, an
Exercise Physiologist (and Celiac) who will talk on living a healthy
lifestyle and Gaile Dover, manager of Berrybrook Health Food Store who will
share information on products available.  We have met with her and given her
information with the hope of having more of our frequently used products
available locally.

If you are so inclined, bring a gluten-free finger food to share PLEASE
INCLUDE RECIPE AND/OR INGREDIENTS.

I will be attending the GIG Conference in Seattle Apr.19th so should have
some good info. to share from that.  Y'all come!

Caroline in Charlotte
Caroline