From:
"Ruth E. Pope" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 1997 20:39:19 -0600

I know beer is OUT and that most/some wines are A-OK, but has anyone
researched other liquors.  I was going to call Bacardi today, but decided
to check here first before calling long distance to Puerto Rico.  Obviously
whiskeys, ryes and gin are out as are most vodkas, but what about tequila
and rum??

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ruth Pope