Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 08:34:04 -0500

Two year anniversary of the list - perfect opportunity for all of us to thank
the list owners and St. John's and all of the professionals who take time out
of their busy schedule to respond to our often difficult inquiries. How they
all have the time and energy to be so attentive, I'll never know. I
personally feel secure in knowing this list exists and actually get
disappointed when days go by without getting a chance to read my daily
digest. I've also met some wonderful people who started out as list penpals
and have written to others in Israel, Australia, England and more.
I think it may be safe to say one giant thanks from the list to all those who
made this happen and have done much more than they may ever realize in terms
of making this an easier lifestyle.
Hip Hip Hooray for them :)
Leslie-NYC