From:
Wayne Woodman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 1997 23:56:26 -0330

Hi,

I would like to thank everyone who replied to my previous message.  All the
information was extremely useful, and the welcomes and encouragement was
very much appreciated.  To date I have received 23 separate e-mails from my
mail was overlooked!  :)  All replies were valued.

I am pleased to be a part of this list, and am looking forward to talking
with everyone in the future.

To summarize the major points of the replies:

The Black and Decker Bread Machine has been used sucessfully for gluten free
breads by most everyone who wrote me.  Most GF Bread Machine recipes found
in the recipe file from this list, as well as from Bette Hagman's books, can
be used with the B&D machine.

Black and Decker supplies GF recipes specifically for thier machines on
request by telephoning their 1-800 support number.

Practially everyone praised Bette Hagman's books, and I have now placed two
on order.

Thanks again,

Wayne Woodman ([log in to unmask])
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada