Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 1997 22:47:44 -0400
From:

A dear friend with CD called me in a panic regarding her current health
situation: she's in her 60's and has had several minor strokes and was
told to take aspirin every day.  She's under the impression that as a CD
she can't take aspirin (she's also convinced that the cardiologist has
little or no knowledge of CD and is afraid to proceed with taking
aspirin as suggested)

As someone with CD I don't think I have a problem with aspirin but then
again if I take 5 a year that's alot.

Does anyone have any comments that I might relay to her. Thanks for your
assistance.

Sharon