Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 1997 23:45:20 -0400
From:

Hi All- I just met the sweetest girls who are over here from Israel in the
NYC area looking for jobs as Opaurs. They had gotten my name from one of our
list members and I told her it was OK for them to call me when they got to
town- well, I just had dinner with them- one is celiac the other is not and
they are here with little money and no place to stay and are desparate to
find work- preferably as a live-in, so they will not have to find an
apartment too. If anyone in the NYC, Brooklyn, Long Island area has anything
available, please rush a PRIVATE e-mail to me at [log in to unmask] They have
done previous work as Opaur, are in their early twenties and seem quite
mature for their age. Any help or ideas will be greatly appreciated.
Best Regards,
Leslie-NYC